Design by Crystal Hutcheson. Built by Shirley Lu & Alex Krall.
- Complete the WCVII Feedback Form!
- World Cup VII Recap
- Texas Two Step: University of Texas Repeats As World Cup Champions
- Reyes Leads Texas State Past Emerson
- Undefeated No More: Defending Champions Knock Off Texas A&M
- University of Texas Tops Baylor; Advances to Semifinals
- Alive and Mighty: Texas A&M Survives Lone Star
- Texas State Defeats Ohio State; Advances to Semifinals
- Emerson Overcomes Rival BU to Reach Semifinals
- Ohio State Triumphs Over Michigan in Tight Match
Quidditch is an intense, co-ed contact sport played by over 300 teams around the world. This April, 80 of those teams will descend upon North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to crown the sport’s world champion– the winner of the seventh annual IQA World Cup.
With 14 players, four balls, and the elusive human snitch, the World Cup games will unfold over two days of top-tier athleticism, incredible competition, and a community like no other. Come join the crowd, cheer, and be part of the most unique event in sports. After all, there are lots of championships, but there’s only one IQA WORLD CUP.